“Know Thyself Advisor” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 18th February 2021.
What I collect
I may collect the following information:
- name and job title;
- contact information including email address;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What I do with the information I gather
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- I may use the information to improve my products and services;
- I may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which I think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- From time to time, I may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail;
- I may use the information to customize the website according to your interests;
- I DO NOT provide your information to third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes;
- I will never sell your information.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect on line.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
I also use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps me analyze data about web page traffic and improve my website in order to tailor it to customer needs. I only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help me provide you with a better website, by enabling me to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives me access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with me.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of this website.
Links to other websites
My website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave my site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
I will NEVER sell, distribute lease or otherwise give up your personal information to third parties unless I am are required by law and even then I will seek advice.
If you believe that any information I am holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact me as soon as possible. I will promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate.